Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Is God a practical joker?

Some folks think God doesn't have a sense of humor but all they have to do is look at me to understand that is not true. He gave a love for food, type two diabetes and a bad heart. A bald head, a hairy body, a love for women and a face and body that only a mother could love. I figure he either has a great sense of humor or loves pulling practical jokes.

I am broke yet I love the finer things in life.
I am on disability because it's the only way I can get insurance to pay for all the illnesses that seem to plague me from time to time. (Congestive heart failure being the main culprit)
I love to work but the government says I can't or I will be unable to get any assistance (Social Security or Medicare) to help offset my tremendous doctor bills.

Well you tell me? Is God a practical joker or am I reading to much into this ordeal  called life?

No comments:

Post a Comment