Sunday, May 27, 2012

I flipping knew it!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/18/organic-eaters-mean_n_1528529.html#
According to Huffpo, "Eating organic food may make people develop a holier-than-thou complex, according to a new study in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science."

I don't know why but for years I have gotten this vibe from people who hang out around organic food stores and dog parks. They just seem to have an attitude like they believe their s**t don't stink when in reality they are the only ones who can't smell it because they have become accustomed to the odor.

I have a tendency to judge issues and people harshly because I am an a**hole but I know this and have accepted my own reality but these people seem to be oblivious to the way they act especially in groups. Alone, most of them are reasonable people but put two or more of them together and lord have mercy you would think they truly wished the rest of us would just go away and they really don't care how it happens.

If you ask me and no one has I think they are really afraid that whatever makes us different may rub off on them so they protect themselves by banding together.

JMO, I could be wrong but that is highly unlikely to be the case. :)


Oh and don't get me started on people who drive "green" automobiles or live in "green" homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment