Sunday, May 27, 2012

My fishing partner and friend.

When I started this blog I said nothing was off the table, well there are a few things which will go unmentioned only because there are certain doors which once closed should never be reopened.

With that said, "Would you look at this guy? This is my fishing partner Denis Abbott and if I did not know any better I would think that this is the biggest fish he has ever caught. How in the world are we ever going to get any respect if he keeps this up? And look at that grin on his mug. Looks like Ahab has finally landed Moby Dick! :) " "Gotta love the enthusiasm, poor fellow!"
Look how pitiful...

Denny attempting to weigh his catch

Denny is amazed at the size of his catch!

Look at that smile... hahahaha

Now that is what I am talking about...you go boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment